Affordable Generator Kubota Bare Bones Series
LIMITED NUMBER FLEX EMISSIONS UNITS STILL AVAILABLE
Turn Key Power- Really...
Welcome to the Kubota Bare Bones Series of generators. We build these unit to run and run hard. They are built for tough OEM, Sprayfoam, Concrete and Agricultural conditions. These are no frills units. Turn the key and go. They like to be run hard.
Why do OEMS turn to the Kubota Bare Bones?
1. They simply perform. Kubota engines perform under harsh conditions. They are a no quit engine. We like to think they are a reflection of their owners. Kubota's are hard working and tough not finicky and temperamental. They go in get the job done and don't complain.
2. Keep it Simple Stupid. Operators turn the key switch and go. There is not learning curve, no teachable moments. Turn the key and go.
3. Built by experience. The Bare Bones are built by men who know what they are doing. They have been on the job and have paid their dues. Bare Bones units aren't built on an assembly line. They are built by one man from start to finish.
4. Limited Down Time. The Kubota Bare Bones units only rest during maintenance. Owners can rely on Kubota's to operate better and longer than competing units. The longer they run the more money you make.
OEMS turn to the Kubota Bare Bones time and time again because they will simpley get the job done. Owners have the peace of mind knowing they can obtain parts and service from worldwide organizations.
Our Generators come with everything you need to get the job finished.
Kubota Series Features and Benefits
World Class Kubota Engine
- Parts readily available
- Service from worldwide organizations
- Low fuel consumption
- Runs hard
- Worldwide Support
- Hour Meter
- Coolant Temp
- Battery Level
- Key Switch Ignition
- Simple design
- Full online documentation
- Safety Shutdown features to protect the engine and generator from damage